We have lots of Pictures of our work.
Check out Tattoo and Permanent Make up tabs to see.
Tattoo gallery permanent make-up & scar Camo
come see us soon & see why we are a good fit for you.
Attn Parents: We appreciate your business but due to the graphic nature of some images in the studio and our need for a quiet work environment. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted in the studio. So please arrange for child care ahead of time. The only exception is, 16 or 17 year olds with a parent, in for a piercing. NC law mandates it is illegal to tattoo any person under the age of 18 even with parental consent.
Tattoo studios are for adults and we feel to give you the best service possible we need a quiet non chaotic environment. We appreciate your cooperation.
|| Excepting Appointments or Walk-ins
We try and have prices that are fair to us and our clients.
Prices for tattoos are established by time , size, complexity, estimated supplies used, and body placement.
Prices start with a $50 fee for basic supplies that keep you safe. A work station set up with all brand new disposables to keep you safe, including all brand new needles,. A clean dressing when you leave, and piece of mind your tattoo was applied in the most sanitary conditions possible.
We can give a set price on tattoos that take under 3-5 hours. Pieces that take longer go to the hourly rate.
Nikki's hourly rate is $125 and Stacy's is $100. When we are going to use the hourly rate we can still give a very close time estimate of how long it will take to complete.
Price shopping is not the best way to choose an artist. Cheap rarely means good quality in anything-tattoos are no exception. Sometimes an artist may give a great price on something they are excited to do. But otherwise, this is how we make our living. Unfortunately, we have to charge for our time and talent.
Appointment or Walk-In
Our goal is to accommodate you. We try our best to accept walk-ins.
But if we tell you we need design time, or if we already have a full schedule for the day. Almost all the work from our studio is custom. So sometimes we need a few day's to put your art together. As during our work day, we most likely already have an appointment to tattoo another client.
If this happens, Please understand and make an appointment for another time.
We just want to provide the best service possible for everybody.
Great work takes time!! Rushed Work is not usually great.
If you are unsure if you need an appointment. Don't hesitate to stop in and talk about it. If an artist can't meet with you at that time. A shop manager is always on duty to answer questions and guide you in the right direction. It's helpful to, if you shoot us an email, we can answer any questions you have.
General questions Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointment sheets & appointment correspondence: Appt.email@example.com
- For custom work, it will likely be necessary for you to come in and speak with an artist and have some art work created before scheduling. For people coming in from out of town, depending on complexity of the art, we often do this via email and phone.
Once the tattoo design, size, placement and price are established we can schedule your appointment -these variables allow us to know how much time to schedule for your session. This has to be determined by us. All artist work at different speeds.
Permanent Make-up service times are pre-determined by Nikki, most all are done in 1 hour sessions.
The studio does require a deposit of ½ the total cost on all appointments. The balance is paid after services are rendered. Work being done by the hour requires a one hour deposit.
- This deposit is taken to ensure you understand and respect our time constraints. This deposit is non-refundable if you do not give a 48 hour (before your appointment time) notice of cancellation. You can do that by the phone no. and or the email at the top of this sheet.
- We do allow a one time courtesy re-schedule on non-missed appointments. This needs to be done at time of cancellation or we will refund the deposit and you'll need to start process over when you are sure of your schedule.
- Same day appointments are non-refundable & no re-schedule. Please be sure you will be available for the time you signed up for.
- All walk-ins are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- You will loose your deposit if you are more than 15 minuets late of your scheduled time or if you don't show up at all or we can't work because you have no ID. ID REQUIRED.
We understand that sometimes things happen that are out of your control. But please try to be considerate of our time and other clients time. We are committing our time to you please commit your time to us.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED EVERY TIME SERVICES PROVIDED